My name is Jon Erik Andersen, 28 years old and currently live in Oslo, Norway with my girlfriend. My field of expertise are digital strategies, digital business development and analytics. I have good experience within sales and therefore possess good service attributes. Otherwise, I see myself as a outgoing and friendly person. Interested in football, golf, politics, finance and different types of gadgets.
Work experience gained from 2005 until today.
|2014 - Present||Strategic Advisor,|
Neolab by Knowit
- Team management
- Concept development and pitching
- Define and manage the digital strategy from concept to completion
- Reporting and in-depth analysis
|2013 - 2014||Performance Advisor and SEO Consultant,|
- Working with well-known brands, web and e-commerce
- Strategy and business development in digital channels
- SEO and growth consultation in-house and to clients
- Web analytics and reporting
- Technical audits and market analysis to uncover potential
- Client meetings and presenting findings and solutions to clients
- Leading the implementation of suggested solutions
- Managing my team through the process, from initial concept to evaluation
Metronet merged with NeoLab in 2014.
|2012 - Present||Co-founder,|
A Norwegian startup with different projects in the pipeline. The first project was Fønd - a Norwegian crowdfunding platform aimed for the Norwegian and Scandinavian market. The site launched 20. November 2012 and we sold the company in 2014. The service is now know as Bidra.no (In Norwegian).
|2011 - 2012||Account manager,|
Direct sales of procurement solutions for the SMB segment in Visma Advantage
|2009 - 2010|| |
Norwegian Business School
|Part-time in the IT-Department in Kristiansand.|
|2008 - 2011||Sales,|
Part-time sales position within telecom.
|2005 - 2007||Sales,|
Fix Interiør Tønsberg
Part- & full time sales position.
Schools and universities I have attended since high school.
Activities and Societies
Other stuff I have been involved with since high school.
|2014||Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) #2505548.|
|2012||Norwegian Business School
||A presentation about social media and how to differentiate yourself as a graduate/student.|
||Held a presentation for students attending the
"Hired on 140 letters".
||Held a presentation for it-executives on the
seminar "You are hired!" about the use of social media
and self-promotion yourself as a graduate/student.
|2009 - 2010||BIS Kristiansand||Head of Communications in the local student union.|
|2009 - 2010||Høyre Studentforening i Agder||Board member of the local political society for students.|
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Center and LinkedIn Business Solutions
- Computer skills: Very good knowledge of both Mac OS X and Windows.
- Inside out knowledge of Office-suite, Apple iWork and Google Drive.
- Basic+ knowledge in HTML, CSS and the analysis tool SPSS.
- I also got a driving license: Class B.